Fitting the worker to the job
Adapting the workplace to the person
What can be achieved with a WorkSite Assessment?
Do you have employees who:
- Are certified “unfit for work”, even though they may have the ability to return to limited / alternative duties?
- Are certified “fit for light duties”, which are not defined?
- Consistently “re-injure” themselves or “re-aggravate” their condition, requiring time off work?
- Have poorly defined return to work plans, and who do not progress at the expected pace, based on their known medical condition?
- Have a poorly defined or unknown functional capacity, and hence unknown ability to work?
- Have returned to work, are not coping well, and may require some
on-site training or assistive equipment to ensure maintenance of their
return to work?
- Have never had an assessment done on a workstation to determine
whether it is set-up to the best ergonomically designed standards.